Tuesday, January 17, 2012

People Sleeping in Public

One of the ideas I have had for a blog, for quite some time now, was pictures of people sleeping in public places. I always found this hilarious, whether it be in a waiting room, or parked in their car. Sadly I have yet to be able to capture my sightings on camera.

This is where you, my readers/listeners, come in!

I will be doing my best to have my phone at the ready to capture these sleeping beauties when I come across them, but I would also like you to send in yours! This will help me answer the age old questions of public sleeping! Known to everyone I assume, so I won't bore you with them yet again.

Along with your picture, send your name, and possibly the location you discovered the wild Snorlax. And hey, if you feel like writing a little blurb about your experience creeping on your victims, I'll post that too!

Send entries to NGauss.0@gmail.com, and please make sure to tell me how much information you want out there, because if it's in the email I will assume you want to be credited as such.

Also follow me on Twitter @NickGauss_0 for creeping updates, philosophy brain droppings, and some comedy.

Happy Creeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment