Saturday, January 28, 2012

Odd Couples in Love!


I have devised another feature for this blog, one that involves you just as much as me. Like before, I would like to get reader submissions for Odd Couples in Love!

We've all seen them! Two people who, just by looking at them, don't seem to make any sense together. Yet love prevails! They hit it off, and flaunt their happiness all around us. As with People Sleeping in Public, I want to get your impressions of these matches made by the blind, if not the responsibility will fall to me.

Send entries to NGauss.0@gmail.com, and please make sure to tell me how much information you want out there, because if it's in the email I will assume you want to be credited as such.

Also follow me on Twitter @NickGauss_0 for creeping updates, philosophical brain droppings, and some comedy.

Happy Creeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment